It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord: I sing for joy at what your hands have done.
7 THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS WEEK:
SUNDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR OUR SAVIOR.
1. For His devotion to the Father: Luke 22:42
2. For His finished work: John 19:30
3. For His saving power: John 6:37
MONDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR HOLY SPIRIT.
1. For His convicting power: John 16:8–11
2. For His leadership: Romans 8:14
3. For His producing fruit in us: Galatians 5:22, 23
TUESDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR THE BIBLE.
1. For its inspiration: 2 Timothy 3:16
2. For its power: Hebrews 4:12
3. For its message: John 3:16
WEDNESDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR SALVATION.
1. For the forgiveness of sin: Jeremiah 33:8
2. For cleansing from sin: 1 John 1:9
3. For the assurance of salvation: 2 Timothy 1:12
THURSDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR THE CHURCH.
1. For its mission: Matthew 28:19, 20
2. For its position: Matthew 16:18
3. For its eternal glory: Ephesians 2:7
FRIDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR THE PROVISIONS OF LIFE.
1. For food: Romans 14:6
2. For faith: Romans 1:8
3. For answered prayers: 1 John 5:14, 15
SATRUDAY: GIVE THANKS FOR HEAVEN.
1. For our treasures that are there: Matthew 6:20
2. For our names that are there: Luke 10:20
3. For our home that is there: 2 Corinthians 5:1
Thank You, Lord, for Everything Poem
Thank you for the breath to say Thank you for another day
Thank you for the eyes to see the world of beauty surrounding me Thank you for the ears to hear your message of hope loud and clear
Thank you for the hands to serve and far more blessings than I deserve Thank you for the legs to run the race of life until it's won
Thank you for the voice to sing Thank you, Oh Lord, for everything
Need Prayer? We got you covered!